Response to COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
In response to the continuing spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Breathalyser Shop (a division of Aegis Safety Pty Ltd) has implemented a plan to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and to ensure continuity of business during this period.
This plan has been developed based on Australian Government Department of Health advice and recommendations as communicated by the Australian Health Sector Emergency Response Plan for Novel Coronavirus (the COVID-19 Plan).
Advice to visitors
Visitors are requested to not attend our offices if, in the last 14 days, they have:
- Returned from overseas
- Been in close contact with person diagnosed with Covid-19
- Are feeling unwell
When visiting our offices:
Please enter via the Showroom Entrance only
- Hand sanitiser is provided in the showroom at the shop counter
Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 m where possible
The Breathalyser Shop / Aegis Safety Pty Ltd showroom will be regularly cleaned with disinfectant.
Advice to clients
To safeguard our service technicians and customers during site visits:
- All workers will be will not attend a worksite if they:
- have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- have had contact with returned travellers from overseas
- have had contact with people confirmed as having COVID-19
- Workers have been advised by management if feeling unwell not to attend work, contact managment and arrange an appointment with a GP. Symptoms to note include:
- Flu like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and headaches
- Difficulty breathing.
- Workers are to wash hands before driving to and from worksites
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 m where possible
- If operating a shared company vehicle (mainly for HS Service/Install as they change drivers daily) – must wash hands before they leave in the morning, disinfectant spray bottles and cloths are provided in the workshop office to spray and wipe down steering wheel, door hands, centre console etc... each afternoon and to be cleaned ready for the morning
- Vehicles will be supplied with a water container, soap and paper towels. Workers are to wash hands before driving to and from worksites to minimise potential contamination
Deliveries and dispatch
- Staff are authorised not to sign for packages, they just need to provide their first and last name to delivery driver for input
- If entering via shed 1 (the vehicle ramp on the right of the Aegis stores door), use the soap and paper towels which will be provided with the sink in the dispatch office area.
- If coming via shed 2 (the vehicle ramp to the left of the Aegis showroom door) use the soap and paper towels provided in the upstairs bathroom.
For more information visit www.health.gov.au COVID-19 Health Alert
Aegis Safety Pty Ltd will continue to monitor and review the latest advice from the Government.